The steps we are taking include, but not limited to :-
• We are limiting the numbers of places available at the breakfast and after school club sessions.
• Breakfast club will become a booking session only – the drop-in service is currently not available at this time.
• After school club is to continue as a book in session. Unfortunately, we may not be able to accommodate ad-hoc bookings at present, due to the limited number of spaces that we have available.
• Parents will be encouraged to drop your children / pick up your children without coming in to the club. This can be done by pressing the bell on the gates, or call us to let us know that you’re outside.
• All children will be supported to wash their hands as soon as they come to club and regularly throughout the sessions
• All children should bring a water bottle with their names clearly marked.
• We will be checking children’s temperatures with an infrared thermometer.
• If you or your child are displaying the following symptoms, such as a high temperature, a persistent cough, loss of taste / smell, please do not bring your child in, and contact us to let us know as soon as possible.
• All of our staff will be deep cleaning the setting before and after each session.
• We will try to keep the Junior children and the Infants children as socially distanced as we can by using different rooms where possible.
• All of our staff have recently completed their paediatric first aid course (2 day course) and are up to date with supporting your child/ren in an emergency.
• All sessions beed to be booked, and you can find the forms on our booking page. Bookings will be on a first come first serve basis, and remember, we are no longer able to operate on a drop-in system at the moment.
• We will prefer non cash payments at the moment. We can now take secure card payments at the club
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their kind messages of support, and we look forward to welcoming you all back! If you require further information, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 07490737683